0

10/6/15

10 inspiring quotes to move on after a break-up



We all know how bad break-ups can be and no matter how much you want, you can never end a relationship amicably. So, here are our 10 best quotes to help you realise that it's not that difficult to move on...

1. "Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right person comes along."

― Nicholas Sparks, author of Dear John

2. "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."
― M. Kathleen Casey, Canadian politician

3. "I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT...Goodbye."
― Steve Maraboli, author of Life, the Truth and Being Free

4. "Hold on to the thought that no emotion lasts forever, no matter how wonderful or how terrible the emotion may be. The tears may last a little longer than you would like, but it will get better. I promise."
― Osayi Osar-Emokpae, author of Because You Deserve Love

5. "I thought I lost something this summer, but I just realized, I never needed it."
― Nicole Christie, author of Falling for the Ghost of You

6. "But thinking never took away tears. Only time did."
― Allan Folsom, author of The Day After Tomorrow

7. "Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant."
― Paulo Coelho, author of The Alchemist

8. "We must be willing to let go of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
― Joseph Campbell, writer of The Hero with a Thousand Faces

9. "Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift"?
― Mary Oliver, poet of American Primitive

10. "Love arrives exactly when love is supposed to,
And love leaves exactly when love must.
When love arrives, say, "Welcome. Make yourself comfortable."
If love leaves, ask her to leave the door open behind her.
Turn off the music, listen to the quiet, whisper,
"Thank you for stopping by.""
― Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye, poets and co-founders of Project VOICE

(Compiled by Pallavi Bansal)

SOURCE - TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment